This course is designed to show learners how use templates to build custom presentations and introduce the usage of graphical and animated content.
Overview of Course:
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Advanced File Tasks Participants will learn various file management tasks in this section, including how to use My Computer within PowerPoint and various ways to save their files. Participants will also learn how to use templates and perform various slide navigation tasks.
- Adding Graphics Participants will learn how to add text boxes, ClipArt, and photo albums in this section. Participants will also learn about advanced SmartArt formatting options.
- Adding Effects This section will show participants how to use themes, backgrounds, creates slide transitions and baic animations.
- Links and Objects Participants will learn how to insert, edit, format and manage pictures.
- Adding Tables and Charts This section will cover creating and formatting tables, adding charts, and adding SmartArt.
This course is designed for those users learners who process a working knowledge and understanding of the concepts covered in the PowerPoint Foundation course.